JK Paint & Contracting is Licensed and EPA approved by the state of Oregon as a lead safe certified contractor. When dealing with a home or facility built prior to 1978, the State of Oregon requires a certified lead safe contractor.
JK Paint & Contracting has worked on numerous projects involving lead-based paints. In fact, OSHA has visited JK Paint & Contracting lead paint job sites and been impressed with our compliance to their rigorous safety regulations. Our lead safe certified employees are trained, protected and properly equipped with EPA/OSHA approved lead removal equipment and respirators to ensure their safety.
JK Paint & Contracting is EPA certified contractor in Newberg, Sherwood, Tualatin, Lake Oswego, and the entire Portland-Metro area. Call our experts today for a free no obligation quote.
Lead based paint removal services we offer at JK Paint & Contracting:
- Removal of lead based paint by an EPA Certified Contractor
- Interior painting of homes built pre-1978
- Exterior painting of homes built pre-1978
- Lead safe painting contractor
Services we offer at JK Paint & Contracting:
- Deck Painting and Staining
- Trim and Woodwork Painting
- Dry-Rot Repairs
- Drywall Repairs
- Light Remodel and Construction
- Lead-Based Paint Removal
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Residential House Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Cabinetry Painting
- Staining and Lacquer finishes
- Siding Replacement Contractor